With age, the eyelids expand and the muscles that support it weaken. Thus, excess fat can accumulate above and below the eyelids, which leads to eyebrows sagging and upper eyelids dropping and cysts under the eyes and this makes the eyes appear cumbersome and wilted and makes the wrinkles of the eye area more prominent and unity and all this makes your appearance older and the contouring can reduce what It is called peripheral vision, and here comes the role of eyelid plastic surgery at the Park International Center, which aims to repair sagging eyelids, which may include removing the skin, muscles and excess fat, so it reduces or removes all these problems and makes you more young and awake.
People with swelling or drooping upper eyelids. –
. He who has excessive skin on the upper eyelids that impedes vision –
Lower eyelids drooping. –
Skin appendages of the lower eyelids. –
Puffiness under the eyes. –
Instructions before Blepharoplasty:
– – Not to take any of the blood thinners such as Aspirin and Prufen for a week before the operation.
. Pregnancy test for women –
Ensure that you do not have any cold or cough symptoms before the operation. –
Stop using Roctan treatment for two months before the procedure. –
– Refrain from taking contraceptives forever for six weeks before the operation and six weeks after the operation.
Fasting forever eating and drinking for 8 hours before the operation. –
– Stop taking any nutritional supplements (herbs, vitamins …) for ten days before the operation.
– Completely stop dying for two weeks before the operation and two weeks after the operation.
– – Dispense contact lenses for their users on the morning of the operation and replace them with medical freshness.
The first step in eyelid surgery at the Park International Center is to conduct a counseling session with our specialist doctors, where the surgeon will clarify your intent on the operation, health status, medications, vitamins you are taking, drug sensitivity, treatments, previous surgeries, smoking, and your eye problems.
He will explain the various options to you and give you the necessary advice. You will be exposed to the potential risks, and then will be subjected to radiography to ensure that this process is appropriate for your condition.
The process takes about two hours if the eyelids are worked together. Under local anesthesia, the doctor will open a wound along the lines in your eyelids. Through these wounds, our specialist surgeon at Park International will separate the skin from the underlying tissue and remove the fat and excess skin, after which he will close these wounds with very small stitches. The stitches will remain in the surface tissues for three to six days. Deep tissue may or may not require stitches, depending on the technique used.
Lower eyelid surgery can be done using one of these techniques:
– The doctor makes a cut inside the lower eyelid to remove the fat. So that this cut is visible. The doctor can then smooth the fine lines of the skin with a laser.
– Make a cut along the fringes of the eyelashes. With this cut, the doctor can remove excess skin, muscles, and fat. The cutting line fades after a short time.
– The results can be seen several weeks after the end of the eyelid operation, and this result will remain for a long time as the results of the upper eyelid operation will usually remain for 10 to 15 years, and the lower eyelid process rarely needs to be repeated.
Instructions after Blepharoplasty:
Commitment to take specific medications. –
– Temporary feeling of some dry eyes with a slight change in the size and shape of the eye will be gone within about two weeks.
Use drops to relieve dryness every 4 hours. –
. Increased with tears, which is temporary for a while, so you don’t have to worry –
Do not return to use contact lenses before consulting a doctor. –
– It is possible to shower in the next day of the operation, provided that water does not reach the face for 3 days.
. Do not rub the eyes and should be protected from the sun as much as possible –
– Swelling and swelling of the face, which is normal and may last for two weeks until it takes on a normal shape
Cold compresses can be applied the first two days to reduce the tumor. –
It is forbidden to drive a car within the first 24 hours of operation. –
– When sleeping, the head should be raised above the body level by placing a pillow or two under the head.
We perform lidoplasty at Park International Medical Center with the aim of giving durability to the upper and lower eyelids, removing excess fat and regenerating weak muscles.
We can also perform the operation to treat upper eyelid swelling, bags under the eyes, and remove wrinkles and surface lines.
As usual, you will test our accuracy and expertise results yourself.